The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: EVO 8 ENKEI WHEEL SET

G

Staff member
$100 each shipped. Pm me for payment info.

1omr.jpg

30vp.jpg

Last edited:

coyotes

sell me a 5 lug swap too and I'll buy right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif GLWS

G

Staff member
Buy these first then the 5 lug will come.

EHmotorsports

Quoting coyotes:
sell me a 5 lug swap too and I'll buy right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif GLWS

I will give you an entire rear sub frame assembly with 5 lug and brakes. rotors may need replacing as its in the back of my old truck right now. its only a 3 bolt rear but everything will come with it.

G has a Great deal here.

ps: you do not need to swap the entire assembly just the stub shafts or the trailing arms to swap. this will bolt to your existing 3 bolt rear.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Sold.

EHmotorsports

Quoting coyotes:
Give, or sell?

I would still need fronts correct?

Yes and I would give the rear to you. I need the space.

EfiniX

Quoting EHmotorsports:
Quoting coyotes:

I will give you an entire rear sub frame assembly with 5 lug and brakes. rotors may need replacing as its in the back of my old truck right now. its only a 3 bolt rear but everything will come with it.

G has a Great deal here.

ps: you do not need to swap the entire assembly just the stub shafts or the trailing arms to swap. this will bolt to your existing 3 bolt rear.

Well sh*t, I'm going to have to resurface my chrome wheels. The previous owner swears they are a dealer options, but I don't know any VR4's that came stock from the dealer with 4-lug Prime 5-stars. I've been eyeing that swap since I saw your Enkei's, but I suppose I need to draw the line somewhere...

Last edited:

coyotes

Efinix, I will have a set of stock black 91s with pretty much brand new snow tires on them for sale pretty soon if you are interested. The tires were $400, they were put on the car at the end of november. if you want em quickly maybe I could roll on your sweet chrome wheels until I get my 5 lug done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned