The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Factory Leather Rear Seats

curtis

These need to go, was going to wait and just do a huge list of all the VR4 extra stuff I have but these are in the way.
I cleaned them with leather furniture cleaner then let them sit in the sun late summer and the coated them with the conditioner while hot and did this twice or 3 times.
As usually someone came by and didn't get them buffed off so the conditioner has been thick on them for months.

these have a few scratches here and there and one spot on the front of the rear passenger bottom where the last owner left something leaning against them but after being in a hot car should straighten back out.
I would call these 8.5 out of 10. Stitches in the top are tight but not busted out and in really good shape.
I'll take $125 plus actual shipping
Last set I sold was $127 for Fed ex and $70 for greyhound to VA.

I'll get pictures later after I rub the conditioner off. Just had 2 phone calls saying people wanted something welded. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned