The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NO LONGER FOR SALE

SmoothCustomer

Parts are no longer for sale, thanks.

So you didn't get what you want for Christmas, or you got cash and need to spend it? Look no further! All prices are OBO and + shipping unless otherwise marked (for shipping, if you pm me your zip code I will try to get the closest I can to actual shipping cost), but I'm not desperate to sell any of this stuff, especially the bigger ticket/rarer GVR4 parts. Just PM me if you are interested in anything. I apologize for the poor quality on the first few pictures. Also for the giant pictures if that's not your thing.

2g thermostat housing: $10

GVR4 water neck: $10 SOLD

DSM/GVR4 Fuel Filter: $5 SOLD

STM stainless valve cover bolts, opened but never used: $10 SOLD

Apex'i turbo timer with DSM/GVR4 plug and play harness: $40

Used Walbro 255 fuel pump: $35 SOLD

STM Fuel Pump Rewire, BNIB: $20 SOLD

6th generation Galant third brake light: $25

Freshly Rebuilt, never used after rebuild non turbo throttle body. ISC connector plastic slightly broken, should connect fine. Includes new gaskets and home depot bolts: $160 SOLD

EGR blockoff plate: $10 SOLD

New OEM flywheel cover: $5 SOLD

New OEM starter plate, 6 bolt turbo: $15 SOLD

2 good condition GVR4 badges: $5 SOLD

Used FMIC, Apex'i Skyline front mount intercooler core with custom end tanks and brackets made for the GVR4 by JNZ Tuning. It's definitely not in perfect condition but it looks okay to me. It has some oil in it but that's the only real problem I see: $180

Beautiful 3" CMPE exhaust with HKS carbon fiber muffler, it came with my car and I presume it is used but extremely lightly, it is in great shape. Comes with an 02 sensor bung for a wideband (I can plug this with a bolt in plug if requested), and test pipe, no cat. That one section is slightly bent at the opening as you can see in the picture, but I think it should bend right back into shape: $825 (pick-up only, unless you offer a solution for shipping).

Brakes: Front and rear pads, front and rear rotors. Pads are Raybestos Ceramic and Rotors are 5 lug standard Raybestos, will split up but prefer to sell whole, all BNIB: $110 for the set

92 GVR4 tails, OK condition: $15 SOLD

2g throttle body, unknown condition: $30

Amber corners, GVR4, great shape tabs are perfect, no bulbs: $45 SOLD

Stainless clutch line, I think? $5

89 underdash, GVR4, correct color, good shape: $40 SOLD

89 glovebox no latch, GVR4, correct color, good shape: $35

93 headlights, GVR4, driver side in mint condition, passenger's side with a fair amount of reflective peeling. Also some spray paint overspray on one of the housings, but just the outside: $100

1g front subrframe, rust free, was told it had about 50k miles, can't verify. Was por15'd, but does not seem to be holding up: $50

Full black Prothane motor mount kit, no box but brand new. 1g awd/GVR4: $70

STM -6AN aluminum fuel rail fitting, brand new: $15
STM -6AN aluminum valve cover fitting for catch can, brand new: $15
STM 1/8" NPT aluminum sensor adapter for a 2g intake manifold, brand new: $15
These all include hardware

Silver not chrome GST wheels, I have center caps I think from a 3rd gen, I would say average condition: $100

Carbon fiber GVR4 trunk lid, slight damage on the back, you can sort of see it in the picture: SOLD

2g coil pack: $20

Injectors and 1g fuel rail with -6an fittings. I was told these were PTE 950ccs, but I can't verify: $50 SOLD

Energy Suspension bushing master kit, black, 1g/GVR4, BNIB: $110

Last edited:

unistylef

I'll never see a cf trunk for sale again.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I'll take the underdash if 15psi88 doesn't.

prove_it

I sent him a PM at 8 about the underdash, hopefully he sees that I was first.

jnava

Staff member
I did as well on the CF trunk too.

Struc

I will take:

One of these: STM -6AN aluminum fuel rail fitting, brand new: $18 each
STM Fuel Pump Rewire, BNIB: $20
New OEM flywheel cover: $5
New OEM starter plate, 6 bolt turbo: $15

How about I'll accept your prices if you throw in shipping to 53066? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PM me with total and PayPal ID.

SmoothCustomer

I have some stuff to box up right now and once I'm done with that I'll reply to all of the PMs and posts here. I'd appreciate it if everyone who definitely wants something would PM so I can more easily see who responded first. I'll still make sure to check here to keep things fair. If it's just a question feel free to post it here. Also, bear with me on shipping just because I need to find boxes, and for the larger items we'll need to work something out. I'll ship things out as soon as they are boxed up and payment is received. Thanks guys!

prove_it

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
I have some stuff to box up right now and once I'm done with that I'll reply to all of the PMs and posts here. I'd appreciate it if everyone who definitely wants something would PM so I can more easily see who responded first. I'll still make sure to check here to keep things fair. If it's just a question feel free to post it here. Also, bear with me on shipping just because I need to find boxes, and for the larger items we'll need to work something out. I'll ship things out as soon as they are boxed up and payment is received. Thanks guys!

Don't forget there is mass chaos in the shipping world too. Your better off waiting til mon to ship things.

jnava

Staff member
no mas cf....

SmoothCustomer

Quoting prove_it:
I sent him a PM at 8 about the underdash, hopefully he sees that I was first.

Ugh, this is kind of a nightmare. What time exactly did you send that PM, and do you have a screenshot? According to my PM list, and this thread, I got that reply from 15psi88 at 9:12 AM and I got prove_it's PM at 9:13 AM. I know we're in a different timezone and it seems like there is a delay with some of the PM's I'm getting. I'll PM Hertz now to try to find out exactly when PMs were actually sent, to keep things as fair as possible. Also, I'll be sure to reply to every PM I get even if it's for a part that has been sold. Thanks guys.

jnava

Staff member
lol ..sent mine at 753, which would have been 853am...lmao

Last edited:

SmoothCustomer

MAJOR UPDATE: Despite what the list shows, I have not taken money for the trunk lid or promised it to anyone. I listed it as sold in the hopes that I wouldn't receive any more PMs about it. Also, because of the high level of interest and some confusion with PMs and timing, I think I may just list it on ebay. I will post a link to the auction if I do that and if there's a way to make ebay auctions private I'll do that to make sure only GVR4 guys can bid. When I post that auction, make sure to check the ad for any possible different information. Also, I'm going to list it as pick-up only. If anyone really wants it but can't pick it up and wants to arrange shipping, I'll try to work with you on that, but you must arrange all shipping. I'll do my best to package it up, but I recommend paying a professional to do it (my local UPS store or whatever). Also I should have mentioned that the lid is actually located in the Rochester, NY area, NOT KY. I truly hope you guys think that this is a fair solution. If not, I'm open to suggestions.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts