The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: EVO VIII flashed Ecu and OBD1 jumper harness

GSNT

I've sold the GVR4 and Colt GT and now I have no use for this. The harness was built by myself and the ecu was flashed by Mitch McKee who was at AMS at the time. He disabled the immobilizer and set up a base map for Evo 560s and maf if I remember correctly. You would obviously custom flash it with one of the popular Evo mapping softwares for your particular application, but it will plug in and start up on any DSM with a similar setup. I left the two diagnostic link wires free so that you could wire them directly to an OBDII connector or wire them into the 1g wiring and build your own ALDL to OBDII jumper, which ever way you want to accomplish this. I don't really know what this setup goes for, but I'll ask $300 shipped and you guys can make me an offer.

Best regards,
Eric

GSNT

I've gotten a few offers, one was low and the other I accepted but the person never responded. Any more offers?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned