The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: USDM Nile Black uncut bumper with fogs

IncorpoRatedX

$150 pick up only. Northwest Indiana, easy drive from indy, chicago, ohio or michigan.

Wont be available until I change out my JDM bumper but I wanted to give people a chance to know it's available.

Amber turn signal covers, working fog lights, no broken glass. bumper is in overall great shape.

d7604f8e5b7c11e390b412de0c615193_8.jpg

IncorpoRatedX

bump

as you can see in the picture above it's in pretty good shape. I pulled it off and inspected the backside, just as I suspected, it's pretty much rust free. the bumper came off without breaking any bolts.

This is pick up only, I'm not willing to ship it, nor will I meet you part way. Normally I would but I don't have much time these days.

89Mirageman

The shootout is also right around the corner so you might be able to line up something. Long shot I know but worth looking into.

Turbo99

Would anyone be willing to cart this thing to the shootout?

IncorpoRatedX

I will bring the thing to shoot out for anyone that paypal's me $160.00 in advance.

the extra $10 is to make up for fees and the slightly lower MPG's I'll get on my way to ohio.

GSX_TC

Hey josh do you have a passenger side rear dogleg for sale?

IncorpoRatedX

No Mike, I have a bumper for sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSX_TC

Yeah I know, I Just thought your you might have random stuff laying around.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned