The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Injector plugs, 3g 1-1/16" MC, 501 mafs, ISC,coils Updated 7-27

89Mirageman

Quick release injector plugs. I have 8 sets of these (set of 4), $10 shipped for 1 set of four in the US.

501 maf with plug $5 + shipping (11 available)

609 2g maf with plug $10 + shipping (3 available)

3g Eclipse 1-1/16" bore MC $25 + shipping (6 available)

Black ISC motors $28 shipped (5 available)

Intrepid coils with plugs, these have the mounting holes directly across from each other.
All SOLD
I found a few sets of the other coils, these have one mounting hole on top and one on the side. ALL SOLD

2g dsm valve cover, two tiny cracks. I tried to get pics but they wouldn't show. Can easily be repaired and sanded smooth with JB Weld and painted. No stripped threads. $8 + shipping

1g dsm 91-94 shifter with boot (2 tiny holes,otherwise looks good)& knob SOLD

Shipping on the maf's and MC will be $12.35 more than likely using a medium flat rate box. If you live a little closer to NC PM me and I'll try to get a better price.

Paypal is [email protected]

Last edited:

GSX_TC

I'll take all 3! =)

Payment sent.

Last edited:

89Mirageman

Found some more of the quick release injector plugs.

Last edited:

Diego

Any chance I can just buy the MAF plug so I can make a jumper harness?

Diego

89Mirageman

Still have some parts left, also added a few sets of the other coils with different mounting points.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Paypal sent for black isc.

Danke.

89Mirageman

Thanks Iceman, I will ship it out on Thursday when the Post Office reopens.

GSTwithPSI

Bump for a great guy to do business with. I installed a set of the quick release injector plugs I got from Chris and they are a million times better than removing the little metal clips and breaking the plastic tabs every time you want to pull an injector. Best $10 bucks you'll ever spend. They look nice too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
WP_001102.jpg

I also got my 3G master cylinder from Chris. It cleans up the firewall and gives you great pedal feel. In short, you need his parts!
WP_001053.jpg

Last edited:

G

Staff member
What are those injector plugs from? A honda?

maroonmetallic

G, a 2G DSM has those clips. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

KiNgMaRtY

Are any of the 3g Masters Cylinders ABS? We need them to be ABS if we plan on keeping the ABS correct?

manikbastrd

Are these Coil on plugs bolt on + wiring? Basically will it take me more than a few hours to install? Also, Do you have any pics installed?

89Mirageman

Quoting KiNgMaRtY:
Are any of the 3g Masters Cylinders ABS? We need them to be ABS if we plan on keeping the ABS correct?

To my knowledge there is no difference between an abs or non abs M/C other than the bore and piston size. ABS seems to be a separate unit with its on ecu and sensors to run it. But to answer your question I honestly don't remember. I just make sure they have the 1-1/16" bore and come from a 3g eclipse when I pull them at the JY.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts