The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Replica Window Sticker Sales Sheet $35

turbophein

ok so i am going to start taking orders on these...

here is the sample along side the original.

here is the thread where it was discussed.
click

I work a lot so i am going to be making these in batches, on the weekends most likely.

Final price is going to be $35 shipped for 1 sales sheet customized to your cars info. $15 for each extra identical copy

Price is for either a poster paper, that is laminated, similar to original or a vinyl print laminated that can be attached anywhere to anything toolbox, garage door, a board for car shows.

$55 for a poster and vinyl copy

$1 of each sheet sold will be donated to the forum.

money order only... i'm not doing paypal at all, i accept enough already with my job, unless you live in Japan/Australia like cheekychimp or something like that, it's money order only.

this is what i would need:

year
vin#
color with paint code
trim with paint code
extra options
badge number
dealership info, and (dealer code) if you don't know pick your local or favorite dealership
i also do not know every option for the car or its price.

I am sending the first copy to BoostedAWD91 for review, he had the original so who better to review it... I'm sure he will chime in when he gets it. until then i need to get a list going for people who want them. ask any questions here, send all the info i need in private messages please.

Thanks
Pretty excited to finally offer the GVR4 community something that i make!

Last edited:

matt92vr4

This is really awesome. How do you do a money order?

Gizmovr4

I'm in for one of each of my cars 431/1000 and 584/1000

Do you want the cars information sent with the money order? Also where do we ship it?

Thank you for offering these /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif !

turbophein

send me a pm with the info and i will give you the address to send the money order. postal money order preferred, i can cash it right when i ship them.

also worth asking...

should i make these somewhat sized differently to fit a popular picture frame? or keep them original size? right now the sheet will be hard to frame.

your welcome but it was really my pleasure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif i really love the org. good people!

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

Does anyone know if Carfax will shows originating dealer info?
I have never ran carfax on something this old, but it would be cool if we could easily find that info.

Regardless, I'm interested & will send you a PM.

-Shawn

Diego

Mine was purchased from Wayzata Mitsubishi in Minnesota somewhere.

turbophein

i guess i can also make these for any mitsubishi of the era, not sure when/if they changed the window sticker for other cars/years.

turbowop

I think my car was originally sold from a dealer in LasVegas, but I'm not totally sure. I would like to have the original dealer on there rather than just my local one. Because I'm OCD like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

89Mirageman

I wonder if the local Mitsubishi Dealer could run your VIN and tell you where the car was sold new at? You would think they'd keep this info.

To the OP, great job on these things!

prove_it

Hell ya.

As for the framing, I would like mine to be original size then during the framing you can just use matte board to fill the gaps in on the frame. Kinda like businesses do with the first dollar earned. The dollar itself isn't framed, but it looks good.

Original size would be way more authentic.

strokin4dr

+1

turbophein

Quoting turbowop:
I think my car was originally sold from a dealer in LasVegas, but I'm not totally sure. I would like to have the original dealer on there rather than just my local one. Because I'm OCD like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'm sure everyone would want the original info, its just a matter of figuring out how to get it? i know my local dealership sold 2 of them, i told the older sales guys that remember these cars, i would bring my car by, i just haven't had a chance. maybe i can get the vin #'s from him when i do.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

In, thank you for doing this for us btw.

turbophein

i just shipped the samples! they should arrive on Monday for review.

GSTwithPSI

Been waiting for this! In as well! Also curious as to how we can figure out where our car's were originally purchased. I'd like the original dealer listed if possible.

BoostedAWD91

Sorry for the delayed review but the replicas look amazing and came out great! You did a excellent job on these. A must have for every galant owner. Thanks again for making them. I'm glad my paper went to great use for everyone

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts