The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo 8springs&inj. vr4 T.B. inj, walbro 255&400 pumps

Gvr41415

paypal is [email protected]

also have evo 8 valve springs, retainers and lifters with 67xxx mi $180 shipped.

1 set evo 8 560cc injectors ran on my vr4 for 2500mi with no problems.$90 shipped
1 set 2g 450cc? don't look like dsm buddy told me he got em off his evo?? but were flow tested and all say 470-480cc have full sets just not pictured

also have Gvr4 450cc blue top injectors for $60 shipped.

walbro 255 used 30k mi 50 shipped for evo 8
walbro 400 installed but never ran for evo 8 120 shipped

evo 8 injen intake and O.E. map sensor 200 obo shipped

have roof rain guards ONLY cut for o.e. Thule roof rack with all clips intact. make offer
[/ur

gvr4 o.e motor & tranny mounts $60 shipped
[url=https://www.galantvr4.org/img.php?id=152130 t=_blank]

1g throttle body.$40 shipped

Last edited:

fuel

Hi consider sending a set (or two) of those injectors overseas to New Zealand?

Cheers

Gvr41415

Yea why not. Give me a full adress and I'll find out what it cost and adjust price accordingly.

DavsR

Interested in the Thule Roof Rack if its for Galant VR4 can you post picks? I also have a set of HKS 272/272 cams I just took off this weekend, nothing wrong with them, I have to smog my car in Dec and I wanted something with a little less lope, I might consider trade for 264's. Also interested in your Evo 8 Valve springs and retainers, maybe we can work a bundle deal. I"ll send you PM with contact information.

quato

Would you be willing to separate the lifters from the springs/retainers for a cheaper price on the springs/retainers?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts