The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1702/2000 Part Out SOLD!!!

VR6Eater

Well another one is totaled. Car got hit on the left side and the rear door won't open. Rocker panel is pushed in, quarter panel is dented, fender damage, driver's door, front dog leg, and drivers door plastic is messed up. Just did a Felpro head gasket on it a month ago. Wife drove it for 2 days and it got hit while she was at work. Still runs and drives though. Motor and trans have approximately 16,000 miles on them. Have build sheet from Jacks to prove it. I did the head gasket because I had no compression in cylinders 1 and 2. The 4 layer cometic HG was burnt through. No damage was done to the head or block. Found couple loose head bolts though. Does have studs and not bolts which is good. Put it all back together and ran great. Haven't checked compression though. I will as soon as I can get to it. If there is anything you need let me know. Local guys are welcome to come by anytime for parts. I would like to have this done before snow comes.

Here is the add when I bought it.

click

Here's the damage.

Last edited:

MRmeeTooxD

Interested in piping over the exhaust manifold, what kind of fuel pump are u running, plus interior driver side plastic trim...is thay a 16gturbo?

MRmeeTooxD

Interested in piping over the exhaust manifold, what kind of fuel pump are u running, plus interior driver side plastic trim...is thay a 16gturbo?

Whoodoo

What state is the bumper support and foglights in? The stuff I have is really rusty and I'd like to find another one in good condition.

VR6Eater

I have a couple offers on the entire car. So if they fall through then I will part it.

VR6Eater

Car is pending sale.

maroonmetallic

Are you free Saturday?
Does the car still have A/C?

I wouldn't mind stopping by to see if there is anything I could use.

-Shawn

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts