The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Ground Control Coilovers and 92 vr4 wheels

dsm10o0

Up for sale is my ground control coil overs. Bought these from a member on here few months ago. I put less the 1k miles on them. Not sure on the actual miles. They ride great. SOLD

92 KG star wheels with tires.2 tires have good amount of thread. other 2 has about 40%. Willing to ship at buyers expenses. $150 obo picked up

If interested, shoot me a text for faster reply. 408 600 6286

Last edited:

James

Wow that's an amazing price for the GCs

KiNgMaRtY

Wow someone was very fast. They beat me to the GC's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

IncorpoRatedX

beat me too.

MellowVR4

I didnt even get a chance to look at the price??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif How much did they end going for?

Chi271

I'd like to know what they sold for aswell lol.. was so ready with PayPal but they went like magic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

MellowVR4

OMG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

KiNgMaRtY

Wow! What a steal. Just please don't tell me that they were GVR-4 specific too and not DSM.

dsm10o0

Im pretty sure they were vr4 specific from what i was told by the previous owner. Thought the price was set fair, every time i put some parts up for sale locally it doesnt sell. lol So thats why it was priced low.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned