The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM front bumper (uncut) projector fogs, JDM bumper beam $750 SOLD

LIV4PSI

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Price is picked up, expect $50-$75 for Greyhound shipping. I am willing to travel up to 200 miles for gas money. I would also consider selling just the bumper.

Besides the list of things I need, I would also take other items in trade. Items that sell easier, and are reasonable priced. i.e. SAFC for $100

Partial trades I want
-Scirocco radiator
-Whiteline 26mm rear sway
-MAP and IAT sensors, EVO knock sensor
-Non AEM wideband
- small fan for an oil cooler
- oil pressure gauge sender and relocation kit
-1200cc or bigger injectors
-external wastegate setups
-EVO IX Recaros (I will pay difference for F&R)

img.php

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

Dammit i was JUST in ohio. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

LIV4PSI

I have a friend who lives in South Bend. I would consider delivering for just some gas money

fuel

Lamp black.

LIV4PSI

I would take your sway bar Jim /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LIV4PSI

I decided I am going to buy the RS bumper tomorrow. I've updated the first post.

fuel

^^ Evolution bumper you mean.

CutlassJim

Damn you I want this. Hard to justify shelling out $750 for a bumper for a non running car though.

LIV4PSI

Don't look at it as $750 for just a bumper. You are paying $450 for the bumper, $250 for perfect projector fogs, and $50 for brackets/support.

With your sway bar on trade, you are getting a JDM bumper for $300 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Here is the new bumper
img.php

fuel

Quoting Steve885:
How does the rs bumper differ from this one?

An RS can be either standard spec for the early models or Evolution spec for the later models. The Evolution spec bumpers have extra grilles at the bottom for increased flow to the larger intercooler the Evolution spec model VR-4s received. What most people don't realize is there were far more full optioned non-RS JDM VR-4s produced that were Evolution spec than the Evolution spec RS so the odds are this bumper isn't from an RS at all, especially if it's a non-RS color. There is more info about JDM VR-4s in the link of my sig.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned