The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: part out of 548/2000

slowpoke

Motor/trans/ecu are gone. Mostly stock parts. Nile black shell

have rota subzero rims
kyb agx and prokit perfect working condition 200.

Call or text for pics of what you want or need ill let you know if i have it.

262-994-8514
thanks,
joe

Last edited:

91GVR4#479

If possible, I need an interior trim piece. I don't know exactly what it is called, but it is the black plastic long horizontal trim piece that connects to the A pillar ON THE PASSENGER SIDE. it is above the window and covers the sliding seat belt mechanism and goes from the front seat all the way to the back. I just need the one from the passenger side, as mine is cracked and broken. If you will sell it, please give me a shipped price to 13413.

Thank you.

Bob
[email protected]

I need the same part as Bob but the drivers side. I also need the rear pass dogleg. If possible shipped to 80013.

WaRrIoRs16

PM sent.

slowpoke

Engine harness is perfect nothing cut. No ac parts. I have all those interior pieces yet.

slowpoke

Sorry I havent responded so fast ill get to everyones pms tomorrow afternoon.

GSX_TC

Just two numbers off mine and nile black too, what a shame.. Why are you parting this car out if you dont mind me asking?

slowpoke

floor rotted out through the wheel well up to the subframe. unfortunantly I have no choice but to do this but at the same time I am bring one back from the dead 1833/2000 which is a rust free car.

slowpoke

all pms replied. Sorry for the delay guys. been busy trying to part out/bring back another car from the dead. Texing me or calling me is the easiest way to contact me since I work a lot and trying to get this car running. I really appreciate all of your guys patience with me and ill ship out everyones items asap!!!!! IF I DO NOT ANSWER MY PHONE PLEASE LEAVE A VOICEMAIL I WILL CALL YOU BACK!

ill update as fast as possible

sold:
drivers door
dash
left tail light
rear speaker covers
passenger wiper arm

many pending transactions

Last edited:

slowpoke

Hey guys sorry to inform everyone but I will not be pulling anything from this car for a week or so due to my mom getting cancer again. I have other things I need to take care of at this time and I dont have time right now to get out there and rip anything off. If you have already contacted me about parts ill only deal with the people that I have been for the past week.

Im sorry guys but family first ya know. Thanks for your patience

joe

GSX_TC

Sorry to hear that man, prayers for her.

slowpoke

Thank you. This is its second comeback. She beat it 2 years ago so shes strong enough to do it again! Its a very very rare cancer so its hard to be able to treat it properly. It was it her right lung now it moved to the left this time. Sounds like she'll have to be on an oxygen tank now after this time.

slowpoke

Alright guys part out is back up and going.

Sold items
engine harness
drivers a pillar
front bumper cover
foglights
metal trim under headlights
all door panels
lower b pillars
rear speaker cover
grille
drivers seat belt
drivers seat

call or text me for pics
262-994-8514

slowpoke

Also have a 5 lug swap. With brand new oem wheel bearings in the front hubs. 200

slowpoke

Agx and pro kit sold.

BENE38A

interested in the 5 lug swap BUT need it shipped to new zealand you still got it and how much all up, will be the first i know of here.

slowpoke

Pm'd sir.

slowpoke

Decided to sell a 0 mile fresh rebuolt 6 bolt head with evo springs in it. Was bolted onto the motor with a mls headgasket but never ran. 350 obo shipping and pp fees extra.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned