The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FIC 550cc

bigblock4g63

If you are interested in purchasing a part please read my 'purchasing policy' and please note that every price is subject to shipping and Paypal charges.

1. I only hold parts for people who leave a deposit.

2. If you do leave a deposit and then back out, you will lose your deposit.

3. I do have Paypal (hence the additional Paypal fees I charge)

4. If you say you are going to buy an item and then back out, I reserve the right not to deal with you in the future. It's not personal, I just don't have the time to waste. If you aren't sure, wait until you are.

5. Sending me a PM and telling me you want the part does not mean you own it. If you want me to hold the part, pay me a deposit.

6. Please don't fill up my thread with negative comments. If you have an issue with the item or selling price (and it is constructive) please PM me.

7. I do not sell knock off parts, only genuine OEM or quality aftermarket parts and my prices reflect this. If you want bargain basement parts, try eBay.

8. If you purchase from me, you will get a tracking number.

9. I only give refunds if I am at fault. Please don't pay for something and ask for a refund after I've shipped it. That's not going to happen!

10. Please leave your screen name and what forum you purchased from with your payment (this helps both of us!)

11. I appreciate money may be tight but I'm sorry, I am not looking for any trades.

12. Thank you for taking the time to read everything.

Set of new FIC 550cc Injecters

$230.00

908 884 8720

bigblock4g63

$210.00 and there new

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts