The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 525/1000 and 1791/2000 partout and some parts

vinnybean

Parting out two GVR4's. My plan was to make one decent of the two, but I have lost interest and need to finish other projects first.

92 belize green 525/1000 sunroof car. I bought the car mostly complete with a seized engine. Old owner took the turbo and intercooler. Mostly complete besides that.

91 white 1791/2000 no sunroof car. I bought this car because it has no rot. It has some roof damage and dings and dents around. Rockers and all common rust areas are spotless on this car. If you need any good panels I will cut it apart. This car is basically gutted inside and has no drivetrain besides the rear end and driveshaft.

If you need anything odd ball or need something specific I am sure one of these cars has it. Feel free to ask.

Some other parts I have are:

7 bolt arp headstuds. These were used once for a torque plate hone and never ran.

RX7 FD wheels. set of 4 powder coated black. In very nice condition.

cyclone intake manifold with white canister and bracket. Has a JDM throttle body too. Unsure of condition, but everything moves freely.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited:

toybreaker

iconoclast
Was one of these hit in the front?

Quoting vinnybean:

Front radiator support of a galant shell. Mines hit in the front.

(from this thread)

Be a shame to scrap a rust free car that just needs some love. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Maybe you should list them for sale as a pair in the cars for sale section.

If you do end up parting them, please contact Tyler (ducttapeguy)

He's a really cool cat, and he's tring to save a shell that has rotten rockers and could really use some sheetmetal sections

Thanks!

vinnybean

The green 92 is hit in the front. I bought the white rust free car to save it, but the white car needs a roof skin. I don't have a title for either car, but could get one for the white car if I wanted. Its just not worth the aggravation to me. So unfortunately they will be getting parted cut up and scrapped.

toybreaker

iconoclast
... that sucks, but is what it is ...

Please contact Tyler about the sheetmetal / unibody section

Thanks

tsitalon1

Would you be willing to remove the A/C vent slats?

They can be removed by prying a small flatblade screwdriver between the slat and the A/C vent ducting.

Mine exploded when my radar detector fell off and shattered all of them.

I'll take all of them that you can remove /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TurboTurtle

Any of the fuel pump sending units good? i dont need the fuel pump just everything else. I need one asap, text me 518-469-8663

TylerAdamson

Lower DS and PS B pillar trim? The tops of mine are all faded and on the verge of cracking. Also looking for the DS rearmost plastic jack cover. Pics and price shipped to 52501 please.

vinnybean

I have a pretty good idea of what most of you guys are looking for, but pm and I will give you my number to take pictures and receive pictures of what exactly you need.

I have a fuel sender, but I can't verify it being good and also don't know the condition because the tanks still in the car and I haven't pulled it yet. the 91 is at my shop now. The 92 is basically complete and has most of the parts everyone is looking for. Unfortunately it is at my house, but I'm currently trying to get it to my shop so I can tear it apart and sell some parts.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts