The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: G4CS block- FREE if you pick it up

GVR-4

I have a 2.4 g4cs block for sale. It's completely stripped, I even removed the freeze plugs. In really good shape ready for hot tanking and machining for a 2.4 crank. This is only the block; no crank or bearings or anything else. I did drill two holes in the deck so it matches the 4g63t head gasket.

Last edited:

VR4Scott

How much is shipping to 32807?

GVR-4

Let me look into it. I'll have to drag it down from my storage loft weigh it, and it's obviously heavy. I'll get back with you.

Thanks for the inquiry.

VR4Scott

Is it standard bore? Does it have main caps? Greyhound is probably cheapest.

Last edited:

GVR-4

Yes, it's bone stock as far as I know- standard bore for a G4CS. It has all the caps and I may have left the bearings in place to protect the journals. Keep the questions coming and I'll post info as I look into the shipping cost.

Jesus_Negros

It's an 86.5mm bore stock.

GLWS

GVR-4

Ok, just an update. I still haven't weighed the block or taken photos, but I should be able to get it done by Monday. I do have a guy interested and he can pick it up, so I won't have to deal with shipping. I will keep all of you posted.

Thanks.

GVR-4

Ok, sorry for taking so long, but below are some photos:

I'm really looking for local pickup to avoid the hassle of shipping. The 1st local guy let me know he is no longer interested, so let me know if you're local and want it. The water jacket is rusty, but the bores and journals are in good shape. The balance shaft bearings have been pressed out.

Last edited:

GVR-4

Okay, whoever wants this block can have it for free. Just come pick it up- 28804.

Last edited:

Diego

Wrap it in some Seran wrap and send it on a bus my way!

GVR-4

I'm not sure how much shipping to "in a van down by the river" costs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Diego

Sioux City IA 51106. Should be about $60 I imagine

navajo49

If you have it still send me a text 17752920743

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned