The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: cyclone im

gaylantvr4

i have a cyclone intake manifold off my 1g that i am no longer needing it was clearenced for a/c on a 1g so their is a few grind marks on cyl 1 comes with vacume canister 50+shipping

matt92vr4

That seems like a killer deal. Is there anything wrong with it? Which gasket does it have? Butterflies work properly?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I'll take it.

SHip zip 61761 if you would calculate please...

matt92vr4

Thanks! I was tempted to buy it with my bathroom remodel money. You keep me out of trouble lol.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
$50 ain't much of a remodel. New toilet seat? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Unfortunately, it is part of my 280ZX strut money. Oh well. Need to sell more adapters...

turbophein

i will also take it if deal falls through. ive been wanting to try one.

matt92vr4

lol, it's a slippery slope. It starts with $50 and the next thing I know I have a 10 second Galant and a divorce.

89Mirageman

^ Don't you mean HAD a 10 second Galant and a divorce? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned