The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FREE: You cover shipping - random items

GVR4458

It's been a long time since I've posted and even longer since I've owned # 458.
We recently moved and I found a few tidbits in the garage that someone may want. I'd prefer someone local (Chicago/suburbs) that I can meet up with but I am willing to ship the stuff if you cover shipping. I am not breaking this up. If you want something you get it all. I really don't want to take pictures unless I can email them to you from my phone. Send a PM. Here's what I have:

Steering wheel - in pretty decent shape. It has one small scuff on it.
Gauge cluster - It will need to be buffed out as it appears to have some clear coat overspray or something on it. Just shy of 97,500 miles on it.
Some sort of powder coated intake pipe - Not stock and I don't know where it came from (all of my cars had stock intake locations).
Spark plug cover - factory plastic one in decent shape.
DSM power antennas - I think they work. These may just go into the crapper.
Stock fuel rail - I had plans to clean it up and powder coat it at some point.
Sun visors - pretty sure they are for a non-moon roof car. They appear to be in okay shape.
Oil relocation stuff - no idea if I have it all here but I think there is a cooler and everything necessary.

The first local person gets first shot. Otherwise, its first come, first served.

Thanks!
EH

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts