The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Factory rearend, 4 lug parts, 4WS parts etc.

thedsmguy

Doing a 5 lug 4 bolt swap for a friend, I have all the factory stuff left over. Anyone need any of these parts? I have all the 4 lug stuff, and the whole subframe/rearend/pump etc.

Thanks.

theevozero

4ws parts, what condition are they in? Mainly looking for the lines.

thedsmguy

The car was not leaking any fluid that I can tell. Not all rusted out either. I would say they are in average working shape. PM me its the best way to reach me.

holeshotmoe

I need a left front spindle and maybe the right too. Did you swap out the whole spindles or only the hubs?

shredder2010

Are the front wheel bearings good? If so how much for both sides the whole hub assembly shipped to 53403?

jcrimboli

I need a passenger side spindle. The whole hub assembly will work if someone hasn't already claimed it.

moidsm1

Im interested in the 4 lug rear hubs, are they three bolt or 4?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned