The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: v3 link w/ecu

ktmrider

Quoting epifool:
Not to be a d-word, but its $545 on ebay.

Does the Egay item include the ECU?!? $150+ for a good one these days and getting harder to find.

Epifool

I believe it was included in the sale i quoted.. but i dont remember. Not tryin to sh*t on your thread, or item- truth is, im just jealous cuz im a broke hoe and cant grab it for myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GSX_TC

Is this V3 lite or Full, and was this originally a 90 or 91 and up EcU?

Street Surgeon

I can vouch for Joe any day of the week! V3 Full, we just fired it up and tested it all not more than a day or two ago!

marvinmadman

I got my v3 from Street Surgeon and all is good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

strokin4dr

Yes it will.
I run mine with a macbook air.

Quoting Steve001:
Will it work with a Mac

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned