The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM valve cover

Romanova

The LAST part! This is a JDM valve cover which was both the Mitsubishi 'DIAMONDS' as well as "MITSUBHISHI" on top... haven't seen too many that have the diamonds. It's in rough shape cosmetically as most of the paint is peeling and would be great to polish or powder coat. All the bolt holes are in good shape and the baffles on the bottom are straight. The valvey-thing on the side is stuck and I really didn't put any effort in to trying to fix it. These old valve covers are getting harder to find, so here is your chance to score.

Price is $100 shipped.
20130628_155155.jpg

20130628_155208.jpg

20130628_155219.jpg

GSX_TC

That's a USDM galant VR4 valve cover right there bud. The JDM one has the Mitsu and no diamonds.

jcgalntvr4-244

It's jdm just like the one I have on my RHD . I think they changed them over the years.

CutlassJim

I always thought that dogs laid eggs. I learned something today.

Romanova

Old thread bump. Need this gone. Now accepting reasonable or borderline ridiculous offers. Make the magic happen! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

GSX_TC

Pm sent

mitsuturbo

Damn. That thing must be SUPER rare. I've never seen a valve cover with "MITSUBHISHI" on it. Whoever made the casting mold for that one was probably fired. I'm amazed they even let it out of the factory.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned