The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:

Epifool

Hopin i have enough left to buy your datalogger setup. But i really wish someone, ANYONE, would just buy this car!! It looks too good to go to pieces!

FCR

Pm sent

Hondasi88

I think I responded to everyone. I have been asked several times about why im parting out a running car. I have had so many people verbally commit to buying the car only to get to my house with no money in hand. I had one guy drop a deposit off only to fall off the face of the earth. Another guy show up and be 1300 short of our agreed price. Mentally and emotionally, I have moved on but i'll say that I also have a NON supported misses that don't understand why throwing thousands into a 91 car is a smart decision. Anyway, everything is still available! I will update this thread accordingly.

Hey, someone buy the shell or the whole car to make the process easier /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

Ok so can I still buy that hood from you?

GSX_TC

I pm'd him about that hood long before he was parting it man, told me he was gonna go ahead and sell the car as a whole. But money talks, and I want that hood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

KiNgMaRtY

Seems like a good deal as it is but it sure can becoming discouraging with that many laggers. Always sad to see a running car parted. As far as the Mrs. situation, I am in the same boat and its always hard to justify it, especially when things break.

On another note, Mike, if you buy his hood, then I got dibs on your JDM hood. Haha

GSX_TC

Lol let's just see if I get the hood first then we'll talk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Steve885

Mike I'm just f-n with u. The hoods your if he's willing to ship it ... I do want it if you decide u don't . But I don't need it...!!!!

Hondasi88

Shipping the hood might be a task but i'll check with greyhound when I get back in town. Everything else has been answered. As for the mount, which one is it again? or where is it?

Jesus_Negros

Wish we could of worked something out before I bought a brand new car. How are you parting out the car in a parking lot? Property managers arent up your ass about that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hondasi88

its funny what a few drinks and a sob story about the misses will do. She gave me 2 weeks to do whatever I gotta do before it gets towed so im good. Anyway, I updated whats sold and whats pending

thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts