The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Evo 3 16G,Whiteline, Yoshifab, etc - Des Moines, Iowa 50323

blacksheep

Welp, looks like I am going to have to sell some of these parts as at this point, I don't plan on building the car as of now and will probably sell it as-is.

Shipping is additional unless mentioned.

1) 2G ported 02 housing - Again from jnava. Looks ok, no cracks. $30 + shipping WITHOUT sensor. Again, 02 sensor NOT INLCUDED.

DSC00531_zps28b98145.jpg

2) Brand new Autometer Electronic boost gauge - $65 + shipping. This retails for like $180 - no joke. Check out the price here!

DSC00514_zpsf352c996.jpg

3) New whiteline W62168 rear stub axle bushing. Bag ripped to look at it is all - $35 + shipping.

DSC00528_zps8fe8c06d.jpg

4) G-Force 3" 5 point racing harness. Designed for roll cages. One side used, other side is still new in box. SFI is expired. Great for local drag strips and auto-x and for use with 3 speed harness bars - $25 + shipping for the set as I want it gone!

DSC00527_zpsebe36e37.jpg

5) New OEM Hood insulator. I got the last set in the country. I know Icee said more are coming in soon. $45 + shipping. I don't know how I would ship it tho /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif - PENDIING TO STREET SURGEON

DSC00516_zpsfdb53676.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

ktmrider

Arg hate to be a vulture:

1. Want floormats
2. JNZ shifter - is it the entire assembly ( base, shift lever, etc )?

Zip is 87122 NM, price me up with shipping and Paypal thx.

KiNgMaRtY

Can you please send me a picture of the Whiteline strut bars? Dibs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Street Surgeon

I'll buy the exhaust hangers, hood insulator, and one set of corners /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Just let me know where to send paypal.

LIV4PSI

Did KTM buy the floormats? I am in bad need for a set

blacksheep

Quoting LIV4PSI:
Did KTM buy the floormats? I am in bad need for a set

he has first dibs. He said he would be paying later tonight! I will update you.

ade

u have a pm sir

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts