The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FREE: Stock parts

ronnycordova

I just started the process of stripping down my car for my rebuild and wanted to offer anyone who is interested the stock parts for free (just pay the shipping). Here is what I have so far and if there is anything engine/fuel related you are looking for let me know as it is all getting pulled out.

veganbutcher

I need this part here, not sure what it might be called though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

eK0mwh4.jpg

Last edited:

4g63mightymax

These are the parts that I would love to have if possible. (circled)

piping.jpg

MMCVR4

Quoting veganbutcher:
I need this part here, not sure what it might be called though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

eK0mwh4.jpg

It's an intake hose.

ronnycordova

I've sent out a couple PMs, I will get you guys shipping prices this weekend when I have the time to get some boxes around.

Spyke169

As there is interest by two people for the same part, let me know who ends up still needing one, I have one I can give you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts