The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 89 manual seat belts

luis84one

Here are pictures of everything. One piece is broken but i have the other piece. also the headliner trim suffered some damage to the mounting clips. I was thinking 200 shipped. Pls lmk if that sounds reasonable. Ive already contacted the first person to ask about it and ill go down the line until its sold. Sorry for not responding to the pms earlier Ive been busy getting parts together for 652..

Last edited:

quato

Did you grab the seat belt buckle off of the seat itself? The manual seat belts will NOT fit the auto buckles. If needed I have a set of dark brown buckles for a manual belt set up. With the buckles sitting where they do, you can't even tell that they are brown.

Just wanted to make sure people know...

quato

Also, you are missing the a-pillars. The manual belt a-pillars are slightly narrower where it joins with the headliner trim piece.

luis84one

I totally forgot about those pieces. I should have them tomorrow. Here are some pics if the broken piece. It was my mistake i set it down and accidently leaned on the corner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif.. The headliner trims both have around three mounting clips broken but look flawless from the front and you can see the damge on the passenger b pillar

Last edited:

luis84one

Now its a complete set. I have the a pillars and the bucles. Only broke one mount on the druver side a pillar. I had to adjust the price because i didnt expect to spend more on this.

strokin4dr

Manual seat belts are one of the best things I ever did to my vr4. I always hated the auto belts!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned