The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '89 Goodness - Auto seatbelt DS a-pillar added

quato

All interior parts are the correct dark grey. All prices are shipping included:

Two 89 grills. The locking inserts on some of the tabs broke but all of the tabs are intact on both. After wiping both of them down, chrome looks to be good. One has Mitsu emblem, one does not.

$50 for the grill with emblem **SOLD**

$45 for the one without.

Two underdashes. Both with vent, one has a hole for a switch and a hole in the pocket. The other is pristine.

$60 for the mint underdash **SOLD**

$50 for the underdash with a hole.

$50 for Glovebox with striker (all of the gloveboxes I've seen have been a little curved. The picture looks much worse than it actually is. The one on my car is the same and looks fine) **SOLD**

$20 for single din with pocket. No broken tabs. There was a break in the lower part (not the tab) but it is fixed. I can take a closeup of the break if requested. **SOLD**

$50 for drivers side a-pillar with one broken tab on top. Will post pics later on today.

Last edited:

Ralli380Gvr4

Making any runs back to the junkyard? I'm looking for some other parts. I posted in your original ad.

quato

I think I am sometime this week, work permitting. I'm pretty sure I have seen those parts available. I know I have a spare mirror selector thing laying around somewhere. I can't guarantee that the tabs aren't already broken off of the defrost, etc tho...So you need the left and right switch assemblies, 2x coin holders, clock, mirror selector?

trexn8

I am interested in the grill with emblem and maybe the other one as a package or something. PM sent.

Ralli380Gvr4

Quoting quato:
I think I am sometime this week, work permitting. I'm pretty sure I have seen those parts available. I know I have a spare mirror selector thing laying around somewhere. I can't guarantee that the tabs aren't already broken off of the defrost, etc tho...So you need the left and right switch assemblies, 2x coin holders, clock, mirror selector?

I was actually able to source the mirror selector and clock, I still need 2x coin holders, and the R&L switch assemblies. LMK what you find. Thanks in advance.

Ralli380Gvr4

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned