The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: JDM Galant VR4 Part-out

MX4

All parts on the car are available however not all parts will be able to be shipped to the USA. It is a full factory car available, no aftermarket parts though. Obviously bumpers, bonnet etc are going to cost too much to ship to make them worthwhile. I will start to strio the car hopefully next weekend. Shipping to the USA usually takes around two weeks.

PM for prices on any parts you are after. Check my feedback!

MX4

And before anyone asks. The car has bodywork issues that is financially not viable to fix. Cheers!

nsin

limited edition badge?

citymunky

Quoting nsin:
limited edition badge?

No. Only USDM Galant.VR4's have badges.

MX4

Quoting Diego:
Clear corners? Power assisted closing mirrors?

Hey Diego,
Yes it has both. Clear corners $60 shipped. I can include the pigtails if you would like those too.

Power mirrors are also available but they are rather heavy, and therefore, expensive to ship. I will sell both mirrors and control panel for $80 plus the cost of shipping, but I cant give an accurate price on shipping until they are off the car and weighed.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned