The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: PET 6157DSM or PTE 6262 t4 500 and 750 respectively

Racah15

Hey. So I got two turbos and only need one. One is a PTE 6157(640hp capable) or a PTE 6262(705). I need to sell one . I was going to get a DSMhotside for the 6262 so I would like to sell the 6157 instead, but I'm up in the air about it. 500 and $750 plus shipping AND PP fees (Please! They do buzzkill when you realize that the fees alone could pay shipping...twice). 6157 is rebuilt direct from PTE, and has 0 miles. JB. 6262 has 0 miles and is brand new and billet. Both turbos are $1074 new. Oh and 6157 has repaired threads and has been modified (slight grounded [done by dsm performance shop]) to accomodate nuts since I have a DNP manifold it goes on and 14mm long bolts don't work well.

Thanks!
(6157 is polished, 6262 isn't. The turbos in the middle and to the right are not for sale.)

Last edited:

5OF2k

Bump for a good guy and good turbos, seen them first hand and they're in excellent condition as advertised.

GLWS guy!

-Jake

ronnycordova

Not to hijack your sale but if you are looking for a DSM hotside for a 6262 I have a brand new one I am trying to get rid of. Let me know if you would be interested in it. click

Last edited:

ronnycordova

I was looking to get around $125 shipped for it...I just paid a little over $245 after shipping for my v-band in/out housing. I'm open to offers on it though, it came with the turbo and I have no interest in ever using it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts