The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: FFWD knuckles/5 lug conversions

prove_it

Thought I'd see what kind of interest there is in some FFWD knuckles, both 4 and 5 lug. These will reduce bump steer on lowered cars. I can get several from the local pull and save. I can do left and right for $65 set, plus shipping. I know shipping will be around $30-40, possibly more pending on if you want the bearings and hubs too. They would come from 1G's so would be a cheap way to step into a 5 lug conversion.

Also same goes for rear spindles for 5 lug conversions.

Let me know and we can work something out.

Galantvr4559

how much for an entire spindle set up. no bearings and no front knuckles i just need the 5 lug spindles for all four wheels?

G

Staff member
I'd be interested in a front and rear set.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned