The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: Used Cylinder Head

belize1334

I'm thinking of picking up a used stroker motor that comes with a SBR stage 4 racing head. Its way overkill for my goals so I'm thinking of selling it as a unit and then putting a basic OE spec rebuilt head on the motor. Anybody want to chime in with interest and/or opinion as to what they feel this would be worth? I'm thinking in the range of $1500 with cams etc...

Seller's description:

Quote:

Entire head was new when assembled. The head was on my shelf for a few years as it came from sbr(when they were actually doing legit work...) but was never ran or mounted before being on this motor.
SBR stage 4 ported head, +1mm Manly SS valves
Supertech dual valvesprings/TI retainers
OEM 3g lifters
FP3X camshafts

Last edited:

prove_it

Price seems fair to me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned