The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ingalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigblock4g63

1Gen AWD INGALLS REAR CAMBER ADJUSTER $200.00 NEW IN THE BOX RETAILS FOR OVER $240.00

Last edited:

bigblock4g63

Quoting turbowop:
FYI, they go for $185 shipped on Ebay.

Your right for the V1 Ingalls. Good Luck with them and Replacement parts as them dont make them. Selling V3

Last edited:

bigblock4g63

Quoting turbowop:
FYI, they go for $185 shipped on Ebay.

And thanks for shiting up my post

turbowop

You mad, bro?

Plug in Ingalls part number 38420 from the latest camber arms off their website, and you get the same price that I posted.

bigblock4g63

Quoting turbowop:
You mad, bro?

Plug in Ingalls part number 38420 from the latest camber arms off their website, and you get the same price that I posted.

Yep so mad.You got me bro. Try calling them...They are new with upgrade ends and that is why I didnt post a part number. If you did you homework you would know that they have been redesign twice before

If you had a issue with the price you could have just PM me but you didnt and still post about sh*t you dont know about. Thanks for playing

Last edited:

transparentdsm

I'm interested in these, sold my last pair and when i put the lowering springs on 138 my camber is going to need to be adjusted.

how did you get the new upgraded ones when Ingall's still selling the same ones that wop is talking about(38420) in there online store. i dont have a problem with the price, but i did do my homework and the only information you can find on the internet backs wop up and not you. called ingalls with no answer. can you prove that there different then this click or this click also its spelt Ingalls, not ingells. just so you know.

Last edited:

bigblock4g63

Quoting transparentdsm:
I'm interested in these, sold my last pair and when i put the lowering springs on 138 my camber is going to need to be adjusted.

how did you get the new upgraded ones when Ingall's still selling the same ones that wop is talking about(38420) in there online store. i dont have a problem with the price, but i did do my homework and the only information you can find on the internet backs wop up and not you. called ingalls with no answer. can you prove that there different then this click or this click also its spelt Ingalls, not ingells. just so you know.

Call them and ask them about the bar itself Newer one is Forged like the one in the links. Dave will pick up the at Ingalls and the Cox sells the diff ends bigger n cyro ...Very easy and I can sent pics of the two DIFF ENDS aka ball joints If you dont like the price move on its that easy. On another note the old tube is 08.12 like the in the link and the this set is 8.65. Dave is not sure why this as they only order from the Forger once and this part number is not a big mover

Last edited:

turbowop

If anything, I've helped out your vague ad by suggesting that you might be charging more than 90% of online vendors out there. Because of that you actually explained why you are charging so much. Though I still have doubts about these alleged upgrades that can't be found anywhere else on the 'net. Perhaps this is info you should include in your ads next time so that others don't have to "sh*t it up" looking for answers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/roll.gif

bigblock4g63

Quoting turbowop:
If anything, I've helped out your vague ad by suggesting that you might be charging more than 90% of online vendors out there. Because of that you actually explained why you are charging so much. Though I still have doubts about these alleged upgrades that can't be found anywhere else on the 'net. Perhaps this is info you should include in your ads next time so that others don't have to "sh*t it up" looking for answers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/roll.gif

Number 1 you should really know WTF your talking about. As most places that sale them EBAY online are saleing the V1 not forged same part number two very diff parts. Number 2 again you could have just PM why the Price diff Number 3 I am charging 90% more oh really ??? click click click click they even have the V1 Pic on there website.
click
click
Number 4 The Vague Add ???? the add says what it is to the point.
and your getting better ends.
Number 5 My Price is right on with other "REAL" shops that sale Ingalls online.
Number 6 If someone wanted the Reg Ingalls ends I am still cheaper at $165.00
Number 7 Go f*** Yourself and Thanks for playing ASSHOLE of the week.

Last edited:

bigblock4g63

Quoting turbowop:

Yep charging more than 90% then online vendors out there......

click

click

click

click

Now go seat in the corner Fucktard

turbowop

I didnt say you were charging 90% more. I said you were charging more than 90% of other shops. reading comprehension, chief. I looked at multiple vendors on eBay and even Summit, all of which were selling the "v2" at cheaper prices than you, some random guy on the forum that pretty much only posts to peddle parts.

And your original post said nothing about these being some better version. All I did was suggest that you might be priced a bit high on these and you got butthurt. LOL

Last edited:

bigblock4g63

Quoting turbowop:
I didnt say you were charging 90% more. I said you were charging more than 90% of other shops. reading comprehension, chief. I looked at multiple vendors on eBay and even Summit, all of which were selling the "v2" at cheaper prices than you, some random guy on the forum that pretty much only posts to peddle parts.

And your original post said nothing about these being some better version. All I did was suggest that you might be priced a bit high on these and you got butthurt. LOL

Summit $183.85
click

Again you dont get it do you...Go buy the ones from Ebay as it the V1 and V2 ARE the SAME PART NUMBER. and see if you right one. I have Two sets here from ebay from two DIFF vendors that are V1 and not V2 but the guy paid the same price.

Random ????? Been it the DSM game from 91 and A proven member on every DSM/4g63 broad around. One of the Top 10 Fastest DSM in Tri state - Fastest 13g powered DSM - First Auto in the 10 March of 99. Yep very random

Yep I am so butt hurt over someone that post some bullshit with no facts to back him up. That is the probelm with most Mitsu guys they just post sh*t without anything to back them up.

Last edited:

turbowop

The eBay ones at least have a picture, unlike your ad. And they show the "v2" arms. Even Summit sells them for about $185, which is why i questioned your price in the first place. I would assume they are the same since you make no mention of upgraded ends in your ad, hence me calling it vague. thats not very "to the point" as you say.

I have had an OG set on my car for 15 years now, so I know what they look like and that's not what the eBay vendors are selling, contrary to what you're saying.

All I wanted was some clarification. You're the one that turned into an asshole about the whole deal. And I don't care how long you've been in the DSM game. You don't provide anything useful to this forum other than sell overpriced Ingalls arms. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goyou.gif

Last edited:

bigblock4g63

Quoting turbowop:
The eBay ones at least have a picture, unlike your ad. And they show the "v2" arms. Even Summit sells them for about $185, which is why i questioned your price in the first place. I would assume they are the same since you make no mention of upgraded ends in your ad, hence me calling it vague. thats not very "to the point" as you say.

I have had an OG set on my car for 15 years now, so I know what they look like and that's not what the eBay vendors are selling, contrary to what you're saying.

All I wanted was some clarification. You're the one that turned into an asshole about the whole deal. And I don't care how long you've been in the DSM game. You don't provide anything useful to this forum other than sell overpriced Ingalls arms. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goyou.gif

Again very easy to check with the EBAY guys...Have them email you the REAL pic of the part.

Yep over priced as selling the REG V2 for $165.00 and the ones with upgrade ends for $200.00. How dumb are you ???

and I help out all the NJ/NY on here with parts,towing,parking so again you should really know what the f*** your talking about before you post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

turbowop

Quoting bigblock4g63:

Yep over priced as selling the REG V2 for $165.00 and the ones with upgrade ends for $200.00.

Again, information that would have been important in the original post! That is my whole point here and why I brought up the goddamn price in the first place. Fawk!

bigblock4g63

Quoting blacksheep:
Can you please post a pic of what you have? Trying to understand all these version differences here. Thanks

Will do on Saturday when I get Back. Of them with both diff ends... V1 are not Forged and maybe Turbowop can put his head out of his ass to post a pic. another note on the V1 if you break them you are beat. As there are not replacement parts. V2 are forged and look this click

Last edited:

bigblock4g63

Quoting turbowop:
Quoting bigblock4g63:

Yep over priced as selling the REG V2 for $165.00 and the ones with upgrade ends for $200.00.

Again, information that would have been important in the original post! That is my whole point here and why I brought up the goddamn price in the first place. Fawk!

Dont need to post that as that is not what I am saleing right now.. Fuckbag

But have in the past for that price

So I am $16.15 more then Summit and Ebay. . Lets see with Ebay you may be unluck and get the V1 that are not forged or you could get luck with the V2. and with Summit you should be good,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts