The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Stuff left over from full build sale

alansupra94

Well I have some stuff left over from my build that I decided to sell.

- Set of FP2 camshafts READ I got them from a friend and after taking it to the machine shop, they told me that the lobe had been damaged on the exhaust camshaft. The intake side should be fine if you polish it. I will post up pictures asap. I know that you can fix them if you know someone that is good with cams but I ended up getting some crower 280 camshafts. - $75

- (2) Stock turbo throttle bodies (have to see what sensors they have) - $25 each
- (2) Intake manifold - $25 each
- (1) Set of 6 bolt rods and pistons - $25
- (2) Oil pumps with STRAIGHT cut gears. Look to be in decent shape. - $15
- (1) Water pump - $10

I will post up pictures ASAP.

Thanks,
Alan

973-900-0981

OZRally

I'm interested in the oil pump with straight cut gears. Have you measured the clearances to make sure they are still usable and also how does the rest of the housing look?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts