The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: molded splash guards, DSM & Hyundai VC & MORE!

maroonmetallic

Just like the title says, I have ONE complete set of molded splash guards from a base model Galant.
The rears will def fit a VR-4 with no problem & I know some people have gotten the fronts to work with a little modification.I honestly don't know what these now go for so we will start @ $60 shipped.

I also have a DSM VC & Hyundai VC. Both do not have chipped holes, but the DSM one needs paint! $40 shipped EACH

I also have a set of:
**SOLD**Amber bumper light assemblies $10 shipped
MANUAL mirrors $25 shipped

Galant GSR (92) center tail (trunk section) accepting offers
SET of 93 headlights with some small chrome peeling BUT they include 2 spare headlight housings $140 shipped

I plan to get pictures of all of this stuff soon, but I haven't had much interest in it on prior posts.

I'm open for offers & prices are shipped within the continental US (shipping elsewhere is available, but extra.

-Shawn

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

BUMP, accepting reasonable offers on these.
I have two complete sets of guards, with one set of rears being in fair condition.

-Shawn

89Mirageman

Shawn, you may have better luck on ebay with the VC's. I just sold my Hyundai one for $55 + shipping on there. Had it listed on a few forums for $45 with no luck.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned