The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

OEM VR4 90 93 and aftermarket *UPDATED april 5* LOTS OF PICS ADDED!!

ducttapeguy

im in the pick and pull right now and there are 2 galants here. mostly unmolested 90 and 93. part requests?

Alrighty. I pulled parts until they closed today. Ill head back tomorrow with a list of parts to grab. For now this is everything I have up for grabs. There are a few things that I had stashed in my storage unit in this picture as well. More pics available upon request. Both Galants had brown interior so you will have to paint to match our interiors, and had automatic seatbelts. I will take pics of them tomorrow. The 90 is a sunroof car with a pretty clean headliner. Most trim pieces are still there as well as wiring.

trunk trim and carpet
full 90 tails in good shape
turbonetics exhaust maifold pending
turbonetics IIRC wastegate not in the best shape
Tial 38mm wastegate with maybe 500 miles on it pending
93 headlights *edit -lots of flaking on inside* pending
stock shift boot
stock IC pipe
center stack surround with ashtray x2
power antenna assembly sold
random intake
3 mafs 609, 618, and I cant read the label on the last one. some have missing or kinda beat up honeycomb
drivers side A pillar trim piece brown x 2 1 pending
Drivers side headliner trim piece brown x2 1 pending
Set of 4 mudflaps
3rd brake light with pigtail sold

Shoot me an offer for the parts you want. I need to do a bit of research before I put up prices. I havent been able to buy or sell anything for a while so I dont know what the market is like right now.

Paypal is [email protected]

Tyler

Last edited:

Chi271

Glass headlights as well lol.. Ohh and I really need the interior trim piece that runs along the headliner edge on driver side. (Front and rear might be one piece) this piece also covers the front driver auto seat belt slider/clicker. Hope that made sence.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

ducttapeguy

I forgot to add that Im also willing to do some trades. Im looking for

upgraded valvetrain
upgraded radiator(Right now Im planning on keeping my AC so keep that in mind)
Radiator fans
850 or bigger injectors
Whiteline sway bars
ARP headstuds
ACL bearings
Big brake kit

Thanks
Tyler

jnava

Staff member
Whats your price on the TIAL?

DavsR

headlights sold yet? just cracked the one on.mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

GSX_TC

I want that valve cover.

ducttapeguy

Center vents are pending. Awaiting a response. If I dont hear anything in the next day or so I will put them up.

maxash0775

What about the in we plastic pieces that go in front o the front wheels? I need a good set with no tabs broken. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts