The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Tons of Part for sale! PTT Twin Disc Clutch, Ross Pistons, etc!

alansupra94

Putting up parts again. I have lots of interest in the parts but no one seems to follow through. As for the PTT Twin Disc, I am selling it only because I managed to get my hands on a Carbonetics Triple Plate clutch. I was VERY excited to run the clutch.

Aftermarket
- HKS Old School Green turbo timer - $20
- Ross Pistons 99811 (used but great condition, no rings) - $120 (comes with wrist pins)
- ARP Head studs (6 bolt) (taken out of box, installed and torqued once before being removed) - $50

Stock
- (3) "Green Top" CAS sensors
- Intake Manifold
- Tons of other stuff. If you need something small, let me know and I will check. Probably will just charge you shipping for it.

Pictures here:
click
click

Thanks,
Alan

[email protected] or 973-900-0981

Last edited:

calcaliente

Thanks for the Twin Disk! and the Green top CAS and the Turbo timer!

alansupra94

Shipping out the turbo timer and CAS tomorrow for you.

No problem dude.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned