The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: BNIB OEM parts!

Hi everybody!

Ok, so I sold my GVR-4 a couple of months ago and I have some BNIB parts left that I need to get rid of. Soo.. here it goes I guess..

BNIB OEM fog lights for the USDM GVR-4 1991-1992. Not much to say really, I haven't even test fitted them on my GVR-4. Here's a picture of both of them, they are still in their factory boxes and I can take more pictures of the fog lights if you want me to:

Bild014-1.jpg

Bild001.jpg

Bild002.jpg

I was thinking 300USD (+paypal fees) for both of them. Shipping is included in the price!

Next is a 1G to 3G harness addapter. I bought this from someone on this board, someone used to make these (or still is?), I really can't remember who /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif But it's BRAND NEW, no used connectors on this one.

1G-3GHarness006.jpg

30USD (+paypal fees), shipping included!

Next are OEM (genuine Mitsubishi parts, not NPR) pistons and rings for the GVR-4. These are NOT standard size, they are .5 oversized. Well here are some pictures of the pistons and piston rings.

MD133462_002.jpg

MD133462_003.jpg

MD133462_005.jpg

MD140925_004.jpg

I was thinking 200USD (+paypal fees) for the pistons and rings, shipping included!

Next is a BRAND NEW rear garnish for the 1991 USDM GVR-4 lights. Same here, not testfitted or anything, still in it's factory box!

MB698486_001.jpg

MB698486_004.jpg

MB698486_005.jpg

I was thinking, 200USD (+paypal fees) with shipping included?

Next is a BRAND NEW genuine Mitsubishi front nose mask (part# AGL3YM1B01). Yes, this is for the GVR-4 front AND the 1993 LS front bumper (the 93 LS bumper are the same as the GVR-4, except it has no holes for the fog lights). Everything is still in the factory box!

IMG_0313.jpg

I was thinking 200USD (+paypal fees), shipping included of course! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Next are two (2) sets of steering bushings for the USDM GVR-4 steering rack, brand new oem of course! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif These are for both the left AND right side of the steering rack.

Bushings_006.jpg

Maybe 90USD (+paypal fees) for both sets, shipping included?

Last are BNIB OEM rear mudflaps. Brand new, never tested! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DSCN1818.jpg

250USD (+paypal fees), shipping included!

Well, that's that for now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif If you have any questions regarding these parts and/or if you need more pictures of a particular part then let me know!

Also, I only accept paypal.

Thanks for looking and have a nice day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

EfiniX

Wow. I know the GVR4 is rare, but $300 mud-flaps rare? dayum!

Yeah I didn't know what price to put on them since I don't know what these go for, but I am open for reasonable offers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

blacksheep

Cool parts, very nice.

To answer your question, Iceman sells these harnesses for $37 shipped new (https://www.galantvr4.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Board=UBB1&Number=817903&page=0&fpart=1) Its a stickied thread in this section!

Thank you blacksheep!

Sorry that I didn't catch the stickied thread about the harnesses. Damn I almost set double the price Iceman takes for them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I'll update the price on my harness to 30USD (+paypal fees), shipping included of course! I actually believe that it was Iceman that I bought this harness of! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If any other of the parts above are priced to high, let me know. I'm not impossible to deal with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif What really kills the price is the shipping costs, which only depends on the weight. I will do my best to keep the weight down, but for some parts (like the fog lights) it would be hard since I also want to pack them safely so nothing bad happens to the parts during shipping.

matt92vr4

Is everything shipping from Sweden? I'm drooling over the fog lights but if I bought those they would be 15% of the cost of my complete car!

Drew84

Quoting Racah15:
Yeah I was kinda interested in those fog lights, but we can get them brand new for 2/3 that price.

click

But goodluck with the sale. Good stuff there

Nope, No longer available

Quoting Racah15:
Yeah I was kinda interested in those fog lights, but we can get them brand new for 2/3 that price.

click

But goodluck with the sale. Good stuff there

Sorry, I somehow missed your post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

But as Drew84 mentioned, these fog lights are no longer available.

Quoting matt92vr4:
Is everything shipping from Sweden? I'm drooling over the fog lights but if I bought those they would be 15% of the cost of my complete car!

Yes, shipping is included in the 350USD (+paypal fees) for the fog lights, no extra shipping charge! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EDIT: Shipping is included in all the above prices!

Last edited by a moderator:

G

Staff member
Get em' Wolfy!

Time for a bump with new lowered prices! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Shipping is included in all prices!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts