The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS OR TRADE

I am looking for a MAFT PRO, MAP ECU 1 or a bolt on turbo in trade for the parts I have. Or will sell out right. Let me know what you got..

1680cc injectors for a dsm 175shipped SOLD
91 eprom ecu 100shipped SOLD
91 eprom tcu 75shipped
All of the stock turbo piping from the mas to the turbo. 25shipped
Stock intercooler with all piping missing the pice from the turbo to the pipe beside the radi.80shipped its going to be at least 30 to ship it.
HKS VPC not sure if it works but has a buscher racing 660 chip with patch harness and all wiring 100shipped

Last edited by a moderator:

Dropped prices on everything I need this stuff gone somebody has got to need it...........

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts