The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Feeler: A/C System sold

transparentdsm

taking the a/c out of 138 seeing if anyone is interested in it. id like to sell it before i remove it. i plan on removing it in march when it gets a bit warmer and i take her out of the shed. if someone is seriously interested i can remove sooner. i'd like to get 250$ shipped or so for it.

sold

compressor - 116 shipped

lines & condenser - 100 picked up

Last edited:

transparentdsm

the full system, it is complete and working, still in 138. it would come with all the lines, condenser, compressor, brackets, pulley and belt.

LUNARFX

I might be late to the party, but did you sell the compressor?

transparentdsm

hey buddy, nope its actually all still inside of the car. oh oh oh i got a 2g by the way.. its a gst but im happy. needs the clutch done, but a good car.

LUNARFX

Congrats on the 2G! Well, if the compressor still works well, I'd love to use it here in the Sunshine State!

transparentdsm

it worked well before i did the motor swap and never used it since i did the swap so i never refilled the system, but it does have the belt on and it doesnt make any noise. PM me with an offer price. i was thinking about pulling it out in the next few days. oh by the way i saw you and your wife? cars on the dsmpurity site as ride of the month. great story and lovely cars. im really happy i got to see more of your cars then just the picture ive seen of the two cars sitting in the garage next to one another.

alansupra94

I am actually interested in everything BUT the compressor lol. Maybe we can work something out.

LUNARFX

Too cool, and yes we try not to take for granted seeing our DSM's everyday on the road. My roundtrip to work is 50 miles a day and hers can sometimes be even more so I'm really wanting to get the GVR-4 running to give either one a break at times. Since the guy above me is interested in everything but the compressor, I'll PM you for an offer.

alansupra94

To me? or did someone step in before me? I understand either way, time is money.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts