The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2G Talon - roller/parts bucket & all kinds of new cheap junk

Long story short: I got a boosted 420A 2G Talon dropped in my lap. I was far-less than impressed with the selection of parts, but he needed cash in a pinch, so I got it all diiiiiiirt cheap. I have everything but the trans, and would prefer to sell it all at once. (CHEAP) Make an offer and get it out of my hair. Car located in Winchester, VA.

I posted it on CL. Enjoy the ad:
click
oldted%20copy.jpg

Ad text for the lazy:
Quote:

YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HOW CHEAPLY I GOT THIS!
IF YOU MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER, IT WILL LIKELY BE YOURS!

Clean black 2g fwd ROLLER. (Eagle Talon) It was garage kept and has ZERO rust & Grey interior

Here's the deal: I picked this beauty up on Saturday - the previous owner started a boosted 420A build, but was forced to sell. In a serious pinch for cash, he took what I could afford to give him for it. (Which wasn't much at all.)
In that purchase, I received the car and everything from his project, including: (all NEW) wiseco pistons, arp hardware, .57 trim turbo, turbo manifold, intercooler and piping, 255 fuel pump, bov, wg, machined block, head, etc. -

All of the above mentioned parts CAN BE included in this sale, or separated - Feel free to make a REASONABLE offer on either or both.

Last edited:

...aaaaaand before I get flamed, yes, I know some of it is cheap chinese crap, but to each their own.

Yeah, I know - but the folks here are more enterprising than most. I figured someone might want a cheap roller for their parts pile in the garage; they could always liquidate the 420a bits and cheap Chinese crap.

Quoting redwood:
how clean is this car??

Body: 7, Chassis: 9
Overall, I would say it's above average for the age, but I'm pretty picky; here's my assessment:
There are some tiny dings on the back pass side and a very small dent on the pass door - neither are anything that a PDR guy couldn't sort out quickly/cheaply.
The front bumper and hood should be replaced. They look like garbage. The undercarriage is superb, no rust.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned