The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:Last of the leftover parts from part out of #1983

Gmoney1983

Autometer 30PSI boost/Vac gauge. Good shape, comes with lights and fittings on back of gauge. will need new hose. SOLD

Window Switches. Have all 4 switches. Good shape. Working. Asking $ 20.00 shipped for the drivers switchs and $10 each for the other switches. Get all 4 for 42.50 shipped.

Shift knob. I beleive it is a 2G DSM knob. In fairly god shape. Asking $15.00 Shipped.

Visor clips. Good shape. Asking $10.00 shipped.

Center Console storage area. SOLD

Stereo and Radio bezel. Double din bezel with storage slot. With Sony Xplod CDX-GT56UI receiver. Play mp3, and if I remember correctly it does have iphone/ipod control.
SOLD

Speedometer cluster. Is in decent shape. Everything is functioning but the is a small crack right near the odo reset. Tried to get a decent pic of it. If it doesnt show up well I'll snap a few more. SOLD

Speedometer cluster bezel. Excellent condition. Asking $20 plus shipping.

Left and Right side view mirrors. White. They are in decent shape and i will have them cleaner then they are in the pics before shipment. Prefer to keep these as a pair but I will split up if needed. Asking $65.00 plus shipping.

Front Door Speakers. These were direct bolt in speaker and sounded really good for being the only speakers in the car. They are Sony Xplod XS-R1344. peak power 160W, rated 35w. 4 way speaker. SOLD

Cupholders. Good condition. SOLD

HVAC bezel. Good shape. with cigarette lighter and ac button. Asking $25.00 shipped

wiper arms. in great shape, fin is included. asking $30.00 shipped

Underdash panel. Good shape. Asking $15.00 plus shipping.

Summit Racing adjustable FPR. BNIB. Asking 75.00 shipped.

2G manifold. unknown mileage.2 of the heat shield mounting bolts are broken off in manifold. SOLD

All prices are OBO, so feel free to make offers. I can only accept paypal, or cash for LPU.

Really just want to get rid of this stuff. Just sitting around collecting dust, and Im sure some of you have some use for these parts.

Text me at 801-209-9997 or pm me and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks, Mike.

Last edited:

Gmoney1983

Text me for pics, or i'll pm you some on wednesday once i get my internet hooked up.

Intercooler-Sold
Wideband-Sold

Gmoney1983

The text about the struts? If so I got it. And no there not completely bolt on. Check the evo suspension thread in the how to section. You will need to weld the rears and swap out the tophats for the gvr4 ones. I never got around to getting the rears welded up so they are just stock evo struts as the pics show.
Also got my other phone turned back on so you can text me at 801-209-9997.

James

Has the Evo suspension already been modified to fit on a vr4?

James

Yea I don't know how to do it, which is why I don't want to do it myself.

raptorWagon

There are several Threads on how to modify them in the "How To" section. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

James

We're not all master fabricators Tim. While I can tell it doesn't look that hard to do, I don't want to be the cause of my suspension failing with my daughter in my car. When a already modified Evo suspension comes up for sale ill buy it.

Free bump for OP

Gmoney1983

As raptor mentioned they are not yet modified for a gvr4.

Price lowered. I'll take 275 and I'll split the shipping cost with the buyer.

Also thinking about doing a part out, as I did find a place to store the car. So I have a jdm front bumper, eterna grill, 93 headlights(not in the best shape but still presentable and easily refurbished), a 16g(or what I was told was a 16g), cop setup and a few other odds and ends. Let me know what ya need and I'll let ya know if I still have it, car is complete right now. You can check out pics on my newbie thread, new owner of 1983.

Thanks, Mike
801-209-9997

Last edited:

5OF2k

damn, I'd really like the struts and 93's and grill.... why do I have to be broke rightmeow!?!?

And being so damn close too! Shipping would be stupidfast and cheap...

GLWS, sir. Wish I could help out!

-Jake

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts