The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Rear Bumper and Stock Turnk Lid with Wing and emblems

Hondasi88

I finally decided to stop being lazy and work on my car which calls for removing a few parts. Up for sale is a stock rear bumper with some scrape marks and a stock trunk lid with wing. The lid has some dents but only under the wing which will be more noticeable if the wing is removed. I will leave all the emblems on that came with the car.

"Please note that the taillights and center section and mudflaps will not come be included in the sale."
175.00 picked up for both

And also, I found some amber or orange turn signals cover.
15.00 picked up or 18.00 shipped

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned