The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Bunch of Stuff For Sale

alansupra94

Putting up a bunch of stuff that I have for sale. Will get pictures up ASAP.

(1) - $50 - Set of ARP head studs. Person I bought them from said they were never torqued down or used. Only put them in the block. But also, the seller said these were L19 but they were not so lol I am going to just list them cheap.
(1) - $40 - Set of ARP head studs used once. I bought these new, used them once and then took them out of the engine during rebuilding.
(2) - $10 - MLS Mitsubishi headgaskets. Used once. Going with the L19 composite combo.
(1) - $100 - 4G63 1G Ross Pistons 8.3 to 1 (.20 over) AND wrist pins. I had the part number but I will have to look for that again. Perfect condition. I believe used for possibly 100 miles before the transmission tanked on my friends car and he went back to stock. Would go great with some total seal piston rings.
(1) - $30 - Brand New brake pads. OEM pads straight from Mitsubishi.

Prices don't include shipping or paypal but I doubt it would be more than $5-10.

You can reach me at 973-900-0981 or [email protected]

Ross Pistons:
th_DSC01270.jpg

th_DSC01261.jpg

th_DSC01259.jpg

th_DSC01270.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned