The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sold

coolclean577

FS: alot of goods need gone now some space parts laying around that I need gone asap bec I fighting for my kids in court for custody that why I'm sell parts PayPal is lilevo91gmail.com

1g head with 272cams an evo 8 spring and retainers 3g lifters port an polish stock vaules 375 plus shipping . I bought the head for a member about 8 months ago never put it on wrap .

Evo 8 pistons 115 shipped 3000 miles on them

If u want pic u can email me or text at 402.320.9587 help a bro out .

Last edited:

coolclean577

Make me reasonable offer an ill sale what I got on here need them gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

GVR4kauai

Whats up with the clutch. I may be interested bro.lmk thx

Hmmmm that head would would be nice... Rekon postage to Australia would be pricey tho...

coolclean577

The clutch is an act 2100 . Has 1000 miles on it. Do 125 shipped. And the head s long u pay shipping ill send it to whatever

coolclean577

Bump New prices head 475 plus shiping cyclone 80 plus shipping clutch 55 plus shipping pistoins 120 plus shipping need them gone

Okayplayer

Do you still have the cyclone intake available?

GSX_TC

More info on the head please, like what kinda 272 cams are in there?? And what member did you buy it from? How many miles are on it?

coolclean577

broxma the member . and 3000 miles and they are webbs for both, never put on all in the same package it came in form him

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned