The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Galant VR4 UNK/2000 (everything sold)

Spam

PRICE: See below
ITEM: See Below
NAME: Henry Wilson
PHONE NUMBER: Please PM if required
EMAIL: [email protected]
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Paypal preferred but anything legitimate like cash or MO

Unfortunately I wasn't able to finish the car before I went overseas last December, even more unfortunate is that even though I am back for the holidays, I have to stay there another year so the VR4 must go. I'd like to give a deal as a package (or at least for the big stuff that keeps the car a roller) but deals can be made as long as the car goes but I will need stock replacements for the suspension/wheels if the body buyer doesn't want them. Another cool thing is that I am on leave and can deliver for just gas money to/from.

- Titled 1991 Galant VR4 White; Momo steering wheel, stainless clutch line, C&R radiator w/SPAL fan, urethane motor/trans mounts, good fuel tank/pump housing has no rust, straight body with minimal rust. Comes WITHOUT ECU/harness, front bumper, motor/trans, exhaust, front seats but everything else is pretty much there. The person that buys it will get all the knick knack stock parts I have as spare. $500

These are the parts I'd like to include with the sale of the body, if the new owner doesn't want them I will need stock replacements
- Tein HA Coilovers $500
- 16' gunmetal Rota Slipstream wheels (w/tires but they aren't worth mentioning)$400
- 4G63 long block, ran well when I pulled it from a 91 Talon $500
- AWD transmission, supposedly this had Shep work done to it but I wasn't shown receipts so selling as stock. $350

Other parts include:
- JDM front bumper w/brackets. Comes with 2 sets of brackets..one I got from the person I bought the bumper from and one from Curtis $400
- brand new VR4 specific 3 in cat-back w/Magnaflow muffler. I forgot which company did this batch run but it was years ago, I will find out. $400
- 3 inch downpipe...still in the box from who I bought it from on this board
- ECU capped/socketed by Terry Posten $175
- 20G turbo, I will have to get the specs on this $300
- brand new (mounted but not ran) S90 100mm throttle body $175 **SOLD**
- EVO III manifold
- 1G manifold w/wastegate flange $50 **SOLD**
- Buscher bolt on SX AFPR $125
- 35mm Tial wastegate $100
- brand new Walbo 255lph pump $80
- spare longblock, was okay when I last used it but I would freshen it up $350
- intercooler, Griffen core w/HKS endtanks....has some dents $100
- few clutches...ACT, South Bend
- Recaro seat...right side is worn $150
- Brand new HKS SSQV Blow off valve $200
- DSM Link V3 w/SD & boost control $600
- GVR4 floor mats

I have more but I can't think of them right now, I just wanted to get the post up before I ran out of time. I know selling stuff during the holidays is a crappy time but it's the only time I have. I can also consider trades, has to be of value and non-project (unless it's an FD3S). No items include shipping unless otherwise negotiated...

Please let me know if you have any questions

Last edited:

Spam

Here are a few pics to start, let me know if you want to see something specific:
2010-11-2117_06_54.jpg

F1D8FABE-7C80-4D4E-BB3F-9185F7BBF728-5245-0000039FEA531635.jpg

18CB77FB-D892-459B-B6D5-8FA3ED9EBCD2-5245-0000039FDF58DDB9.jpg

2011-10-22_12-51-18_489.jpg

Spam

Wow...I just got blasted with a ton of messages (surprisingly none about the bumper yet). Please be patient, I will reply to all as soon as possible. Better pics of the parts will be coming hopefully by the end of the night as well.

thanks gentlemen...

Spam

Gentlemen, I forgot to make myself clear on something. I dig the hell out of these cars, I've owned 7 now. I'm not parting out the car to where the shell ends up in the junkyard. The condition of the frame/body is too good for that. If you need a stock part from the car that is not listed on my first post then the price is $500 + shipping, you get the rest of the roller for free.

To put things into perspective (at least mine):
-A set of Tein HA's went for $1000 on this forum. Mine not be as nice but a nice roller comes with it for the same price.
-A good condition fuel pump assembly and pump can go for $250, double that price and you get a nice roller with it

Apologies if this upsets anyone.

2011-07-22_11-25-21_347.jpg

Last edited:

Spam

Can anyone help and give a rough estimate on how much it costs to send a front bumper?

Quoting Defiant:
How much for the JDM bumper shipped to 70819

Quoting gvr4_kid:
How much for the rear bumper shipped to 11746?
Ygpm.
Thanks!

5OF2k

GLWS sir, a good deal here for sure.

If up to it, price for trans shipped to 80916?

Thanks!

-Jake

Spam

Thanks #5, I have no idea on how to ship a trans...any help on this? Can I just put it on a pallet and call a truck for it?

blacksheep

You can wrap it in several trash bags and put it in one of those giant rubbermaids. Then buy expanda-foam and spray around bottoms and sides to hold it in. You could do this with a box as well. Thats how my TRE Tcase, rear diff ect all came. In a box, wrapped with this foam crap all around.

Check your PM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

blacksheep

The transmission will ship via Fedex/UPS once boxed. You can measure it and use the calculator online. The trans is not oversized, depending on packaging - just overweight...LOL. You can use uship and greyhound, but they are such a hassle IMHO.

460GVR4

Any more details on that 20g? MHI?

5OF2k

Quoting Spam:
Thanks Blacksheep...which carrier would move it though?

Yknow, i just noticed youre from cruces, i have a few buddies from there and have been down that way a couple times. About a 6-8hr drive if you're willing?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Might be interested in that exhaust too man, it looks to be in good shape, and definitely better than the POS crushbent i have on mine now. Also a good alternative to having to fab up another one... Lol

-Jake

ktmrider

Spam I'm very very interested in the body at a minimum. I'll send a PM now however I'm in Japan now until 12/22, not sure how long you're in LAC for.

Jesus_Negros

Damn if it was on the east coast I would have taken it as a roller possibly with the tiens too. No such luck for me.

ade

pm sent

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts