The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 735awhp race parts

Xcelerate

Race parts for sale

These are what's left of my race car parts.  This whole setup got me to 735awhp and it is all in great condition.  These are from my 1990 1g DSM awd 5speed

Call or text (973)901-5525.  Do not pm me.  I don't check my pm.  Thanks 

1-FP HTA86  turbo BB with twin scroll T4 1AR turbine and T3 .82AR 4bolt 2.5" turbine $1600

2-Custom 4" Turbotrix aluminum turbo back.  All vband from turbo to Exhaust.  This will mount on the 3" vband turbine housing on the turbo.  $ 400

4-drifts venom 17" wheels, with bf Goodrich drag tires about 500 miles $550

5-B&M modified oil cooler for 90 oil filter housing style.  This mounter on driverside like the Evos.  All in braided lines $100

6-Dual in tank walbro 255lph fuel pump.  Fuel pump hanger/assembly.  8an braided fuel Lines, ( 2)high flow filters.  Complete from the fuel pump hanger to the fuel rail.  Comes with 8an adapter for the stock fuel rail.  For 1g DSM.  This setup is a must for e85 setup.  Plus it's quite, compare to external fuel pump setup.  Direct bolts on.  Complete drop in.  Stealth mode.  $350

7-I will sell just the complete braided -8an lines and filters.  It's a direct bolts on from the fuel pump outlet to the fuel rail for 1g AWD $150

8-custom aluminum coolant reservoir, overflow tank for 1g. This tucked in behind the headlight and off the way foray sensor.  It helps with overheating problem.  And it's cool looking $100

Here's the pictures:
click

Last edited:

5OF2k

UGH! I want that FMIC setup and trans, but shipping would KILL me. GLWS sir.

-Jake

mitsuturbo

I'm confused. Is it a dogbox, or synchro/helical transmission?

Straight cut gears, or helical?

Xcelerate

It was rebuilt by dogbox racing lol. Stage 1 with dual synchro 2nd and welded diff. I believe their out of business now

Galantvr4559

would you separate the fuel set up. i would need tank to rail fuel line, 1 filter, and adapter fitting for stock fuel rail. if so how much shipped to 80603 colorado??

turbojew

Am I crazy or is there no trans listed?!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned