The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1g logger, oil catch can, 16g exhaust housing, 2g maft

tsijohn333

I have a baffeled catch can. Its the breather style and has two 8-an fittings with ss lines on it. This thing worked awesome. Ill also include two weldable -8an fittings for your valve cover as well. It has a brand new breather filter as well. Looking for 75 shipped or b.o

2g maft translator. Newest version 2.02 works flawless. 95 shipped or b.o

16g exhaust housing. Its ported and has an upgraded wastegate flapper. It does however have a broken bolt in it. No cracks in it. 50 shipped or b.o

1g data logger with all wires/ cables. Comes with new palm pilot and docking station. No software on it currently but can be easily obtained. 60 shipped or b.o

Text or call anytime

978-429-6491

I can send more pics via text.

Last edited:

GalantTuner10

hey im interested in the hotside. would you do 40 shipped to 06708. let me know.

Chris

tsijohn333

Do 45 and its a deal. Ill ship it usps priority mail with a confirmation number. When u send the payment leave ur name and address and what ur buying. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif paypal is [email protected]

GalantTuner10

I can do 45 man. Ill send it tonight or tomorrow. Thanks.

GalantTuner10

payment for the hotside sent

tsijohn333

Payment recieved! Thank u! Can u p.m ur shipping address because it doesnt show on paypal

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts