The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Trunk Lid, RC550

jmorri15

The trunk lid but it is de-badged except for a chrome MMC on the top left. I have no idea what its worth so make an offer. SOLD

I have some RC550s that I replaced with larger on my car. They have brand new O rings and I would like to get $150 for these.

Last edited:

jmorri15

no rust but the paint was sanded flat.

jmorri15

Hey guys make an offer. I had the transmission go out on my DD and my Galant so I really need some funds.

Hondasi88

I wish that trunk was wingless. For kicks, how much did you want? Do you have a spare key for the lock?

jmorri15

didnt i get my wingless trunk from you.? I removed the lock and transfered it to the wingless trunk. I would like to get $100 but at this point i would take a bag of chips. the trans going out on both my cars and my wife losing her job means i need all the money i can get.

GSX_TC

wanna sell the MMC badge?

jmorri15

sure. how much do you want to contribute to the cause of making me less poor?

Hondasi88

Was it a tan color trunk? Thats the only wingless one i had..Anyway,im looking for a wingless one but im debating on yours.

jmorri15

I have an offer on the MMC badge so that is going to be taken off the trunk.
I know someone needs a set of 550's.

jmorri15

i got offered $23 shipped on the badge and a trunk is $40 at crazy rays so I guess $60 for the trunk with the badge.

jmorri15

I am open to any offers. Im sure someone needs a good set of 550's

jmorri15

Yeah its not that heavy I would just have to figure out how to protect the wind during shipment.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned