The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold: MINT stock Galant steering wheel $40 **

mitsuturbo

No wear marks. Not a scrape, dent or scratch on it. No brown showing through. No sun-rot or fading apparent. Cover/Horn button not warped, peeling, or damaged.

I'll sell it for $40 plus shipping if anyone's interested. I'll post some pics tonight.

If it doesn't sell, maybe i'll just use it.

**It's come to my attention this is not a leather wrapped wheel which came in the GVR4**

Sold locally to someone who had a really haggard stock leather wrapped wheel.

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

It looks like final price would be $60 shipped CONUS. That would cover shipping and 3% for paypal fees. It's already packed in a Dell laptop box and ready to be taken to USPS.

[email protected]

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

After looking at the pictures, this appears to be a non-leather steering wheel>
I hope the buyer knows this is just a standard Galant steering wheel.

Regards,
-Shawn

Last edited:

pot

Staff member
Clearly you have nothing better to do than to troll through just about everyones for sale thread with your bullshit. You did the same damn thing to me when I posted a grill for sale. You contribute very little to this board, especially in other columns but just love to throw your two cents in the FS/WTB portion of this board. Piss off dude.

mitsuturbo

Actually, that post was helpful. I haven't seen a true leather wrapped wheel in so long, I didnt even realize this was different. Neither of my VR4s came with leather wheels when I got them.

pot

Staff member
I agree completely and don't get me twisted, I just have reservations in the manner in which he posts his comments. He comes off very condescending which is why his post he eventually edited his post.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts