The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

EB: ebay list

curtis

Stuff ends sunday Night. Still have alot more stuff to list but got 145 auctions going all at once. Click me

Thanks Curtis

Last edited:

curtis

Bump

Thanks for looking

curtis

Yea ebay has turned into all last second bids over the last few years or low ballers 30 seconds after the item ends. Had a guy about a year ago write out some maximum size email saying he was sorry but his wife made taco's and he couldn't hold it and his guts were rolling and he had to go. Email came in probably 30 seconds after the auction end and I know it took him at least 5 minutes to write it up. Still laugh about his taco affliction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

curtis

Got a list rolling again. Stuff ends from Sunday till next year the way things are going. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Actually Sunday till Friday night but still have stuff to list so that will get extended

Last edited:

cheekychimp

Hey Curtis, are those misting kits heavy? If not I'll take both and you can ship them both here. I just got the keys to our new house and I've been looking for one of these kits everywhere for the patio and I just can't find any.

curtis

Ends tonight on most of the stuff

jnava

Staff member
Damn...so much stuff.

Jesus_Negros

Where do you get all this stuff?

curtis

Getting place, I'm everyone's go to guy to fix, weld, repair, restore and most just pay me with parts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just wish I could get everything listed, probably have this much stuff not listed.... Stuff ends in the next hour. Thanks

curtis

Got a little list going right now haven't made it to the mountain of stuff yet click me

Figured I would put this on here because I have 3 top end rare hand made knives I'm selling. A model 1 John EK, A Randall Made custom and a Hackman Puukko Finnish badass

Thanks for looking

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned