The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Parts for sale

turbotom20g

Need to clean my place to have room to walk and get rid of things I don't need thaat can do good for some one else:

- 3 fidanza lighten flywheels in good shape $75 each or obo

- 2g fwd trans with no second gear, but every other gears work fine, good for rebuilding. or core for shep trans. $50

- 1g t case, I have several $100 each obo

- 2 1g FWD transmissions $150 each obo

- 1g automatic rear (3 bolt) w/axles $125 obo works mint

- small core intercooler good for mirage or whatever (never used) $90 obo

- 90 awd shift cables $60 obo

- stock fwd and awd flywheels $30 each obo

- rainbow 1g seats $50 obo

- several ecus, fwd and awds ( will get more details later)

Much, much more 1g parts, just looking to clean up my storage and parts I don't need

lancerglx

do you by any chance have a 1g aircan and maf sensor and outer left hand shaft for the mirage/lancer?????
(not the intermediate part that bolts to the block but the outer part that connects to the hub when you have equal length shafts)

presterone

I have aircan and MAS for a 1G if this guy doesn't have it sorry dont mean to jack

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts