The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1g pistons rods, flywheel, pressure plate, clutch kit price drop

rexwagon1909

For sale out of my cyclone motor

-1g rods/pistons rods will need reconditioned, pistons have valve marks on them, carbon buildup but no apparent ringland damage $40 shipped

-1g Awd 5speed flywheel looks good sold

Same year pressure plate yellow in color (maybe act) ok shape worked good on car good engagement $30 shipped

Same year clutch stock oem valeo replacement very good shape looks good replaced by previous owner good engagement $30 shipped

I can provide pics for anything pm or text, text is easiest always have my phone on me 3044449438

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned